Thursday, December 30, 2010

New to this blog thing

So I have been searching blogs for cute ideas and projects for a few months now. I love the idea of posting my projects, cute ideas that I think of, and getting feedback from others. I figured I would give it a shot and see what happens.

So more about me...
I am in education and love teaching. I teach at a college and will likely sometimes post funnies from them. I love reading - well, what I call reading - I listen to audiobooks so that I can multi-task; so while mostly this blog will be geared towards my stress relief of craftiness, I cannot help but yell from the mountain tops when I read a good or especially bad book. I came up with the sew sane Jane name (I know-my lack of creativity is why I need to look up blogs to get ideas for crafty projects) as sewing has become my major stress reliever over the past year. Not that sewing doesn't stress me from time to time, it is just nice not to think of my daily life stressors for the hour or so that I become engrossed in a project.

Hope you enjoy and aren't too bored. Happy reading.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to have discovered you and your blog-- looking forward to reading the rest of your posts-- I wish you luck!! I liked your WIWW-- i am impressed that you get dressed for real-- I have young kids so I'm stuck in the yoga pants/jeans/cargos theme. Now, back to reading your blog posts...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...