Monday, February 28, 2011

Ahhhh, no work space

SO..... I have been crafting in the "cave" that is our basement for the past year or so. It is a huge space that is so unfinished that there is literally 1 outlet that I have using for everything. This was great for my sewing table, lamp, iron/ironing board, storage space galore including having a full-size ping pong table as my gigantic work table.

I have wanted a restroom, Many more outlets, better lighting and, well, some walls for awhile now. And so it begins! We are going to do this in small stages, but the first stage - framing begins THIS week! I have to go clean up my workspace now so he can get started. (and when I say clean, I mean clear out). I will have to pack it up for the next week or so until all the framing, dust, and such settles.

Before pics - these are pics from when we first moved in so while the base looks the same, I have at least arranged the furniture and such by now.

What will be the bathroom area


This section (the foreground) will be my sewing area and the section in the back - with the storage racks will be walled off storage for all our crap.


Standing in what will be sewing, looking at the living/bar area.


While it will drive me nut a to have it all packed away, can't wait for this to get underway!

-Sew Sane Jane
(Posted using BlogPress from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...