Sunday, February 27, 2011

WIP week 2 update

WIP week 2

To finish piecing
love u photo panel check!
Ruffle pillow (worked on, but got frustrated and quit again)
T shirt quilt (cannot seem to get myself motivated for this one)
numbers bib (close to fruition-and added another part to the project - matching burp cloth- which I DID complete)
Because of the addition above, I also complete 2 additional burp clothes


To quilt
Gemstones
Hunky dory

Requested projects
Abc book (started - 2 actually)
Coaster set (getting there - finished the holder and 3 coasters. I have the other 5 to the point where quilting is all that is left)
Wine jacket (finished 3 actually)

New projects just added
Bottled Rainbow w/ Rachel from Stitched in Color ticker tape quilt along starts in March


counts:
Completed that was NOT on my WIP list before: 4
Completed that was on my WIP list: 2
new: 1







-Sew Sane Jane
(Posted using BlogPress from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...