Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work in progress week 1

So I have been reading a few blogs where Amazing Quilters that I admire always complain when they have 3+ Works In Progress going at once. I always slightly snicker to myself since I usually have like 20 projects in the works.

Then the light shown - these are people who I am amazed by and think are great artists with lots of bees, followers, etc. I have lots of WIPs and none of the others - maybe I should try focusing my work! So, I am going to try to use my WIP to update (keep me accountable) on trying to cross some WIPs off my list before I start too many more!

Week 1:
WIP's (11)
completed projects (1)
started projects (1)

Total: eek, still 11


I will post pics of my finished bubble pillow tomorrow - when I am not supposed to be grading to hand back exams tomorrow and blogging instead - oops - back to work!

-Sew Sane Jane
(Posted using BlogPress from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...