Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 projects: pillows and such






I got this idea from a tutorial on a fantastic blog Blog that I follow



While the tutorial suggested that I use felt by the bolt, I actually found this textured felt at my local craft store and think it turned out cuter than the plain one!



After 5 years of having this bed without a bedskirt - I finally made one this past year. Instead of making it a whole big thing - I just stitched velcro to 4 different spots of each side and to the box spring (used a curved needle) and WALA, an easy bedskirt that I can put on, take off, etc without having to pull the entire mattress off the bed!
(notice my cute quilt atop the bed - in a previous post)


Fabric boxes!!! I think I have mentioned these addictive cuties before. Thanks again to crazy mom quilts blog for giving cute ideas and great tutorials!




-Sew Sane Jane
(Posted using BlogPress from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...