Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stitch and b!t@) success

Yesterday was our monthly stitch and b!?@) session. And by this I mean that a friend and I wanted the motivation to get projects started/done so we organized with for us and friends - three months running it has been just the two of us ;). That's okay though, we end up working on cute little projects.

Made a couple of bibs - this was actually my third project of the day and i kept making silly mistakes in the process!





Also made a few cute fabric coasters. These were my first project of the day and turned out pretty great if I do say so (I though about putting, If I do say sew- but that would have been pretty corny huh!)







Better description of each project to follow.

I also got a few bindings made for quilts in progress, and helped my friend work on a couple of things. Overall, stitching afternoon=success!!!

-Sew Sane Jane
(Posted using BlogPress from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...